Our community was created by and for hair loss patients to share experiences, evaluate hair restoration physicians, and offer input on hair loss treatments that really work. For over 10 years, our discussion forum has enabled balding men and women to share the good, the bad and the ugly.
Today, over 350 patients have authored weblogs to share their hair restoration experiences and hair transplant photos with you. Below we introduce you to just a few of the patients whose hair restoration dreams became reality and the doctors who made it happen.
Join the ranks of these hair restoration super stars and create your own free hair loss weblog to share your experience and photos.
- Blogger “Wantego” came to us with a receding hairline looking for real ways to restore his hair. His research on our discussion forum led him to surgical hair restoration with Coalition member Dr. Rahal. Receiving 4374 follicular unit grafts, he’s been able to restore his “true” hair density and no longer shows any signs of balding. View his blog for a detailed account of his experience with photos.
- After receiving two previous hair transplants, “Phoneguy” found Coalition member Dr. Cooley by researching our community. Bothered by hair loss in the frontal half of his scalp, Dr. Cooley placed 1947 follicular unit grafts into the areas of thinning hair, eliminating signs of baldness. “Phoneguy” has quickly learned why other Dr. Cooley patients refer to themselves as “Cooleyfied”. You can read his experience and view his photos on his blog.
- Blogger “PC” started to lose his hair in the front when he was 19 years old. After extensive research a few years later, he became highly impressed with Coalition member Dr. Alexander and opted to undergo hair transplant surgery. 2500 grafts and 8 months later, he is thrilled to be getting compliments on his hair again. Take a look at his photos and offer your input on his hair loss weblog.
- “TomA” had extensive baldness from front to back. And though it never bothered him very much, he desperately tried to avoid being photographed from upper angles unless he was wearing a hat. After doing some research, he learned that a handful of surgeons were performing ultra refined densely packed hair transplants and he wanted in. His research led him to Dr. Pathomvanich of Thailand, Asia. 3300 grafts later, he is thrilled with his new head of hair and as his photos suggests, is living a very glamorous life. View his blog and photos to congratulate him on his new head of hair.
- “Pompadore” had his hair transplant of 2700 grafts with Dr. Bill Parsley and is very happy with his results. He has done an excellent job sharing his impressive transformation and detailed photos and has garnered a great deal of support from other bloggers. View his blog to see his life changing transformation.
Technorati Tags: hair loss, hair restoration, hair loss treatments, balding, hair transplant photos, hair restoration, surgical hair restoration, follicular unit grafts, hair density, hair transplants, follicular unit, thinning hair, baldness, hair transplant surgery