1. fahad
    March 8, 2013 @ 1:22 am

    iam male. my age is 16 iam suffering from high hairloss from the front sides of my head and my hair are also thining ilove my hair and i dont want to be bald in such a young age .please tell me the cause and some medicines to regrow my hair.

  2. David aka - TakingthePlunge
    December 27, 2012 @ 5:30 am


    A male your age with hair loss is likely seeing the effects of male pattern balding. The earlier you begin medical hair loss treatments, the better the potential results.

    I highly recommend consulting with a dermatologist about both Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). Using both of these medications in combination is widely considered to be the most effective treatment for MPB currently available.

    Best of luck,

  3. nadim
    December 16, 2012 @ 8:34 pm

    Hi sir I’m 21 years old and i moved to england 5 years ago and since then i’ve started losing my hair and you can even see the baldness now and i’m always trying to cover it and i feel embarrassed as well. I’m losing most of my hair from the top side of the head and i really don’t know whether to take minxidil or propecia. please suggest me something. thanks

  4. Blake aka - FutureHTDoc
    November 28, 2012 @ 4:22 am


    At your age, I highly recommend consulting with a trusted physician (a Dermatologist or hair restoration physician, if possible) and discussing a minoxidil and/or finasteride regimen. These are both the only tested, proven preventive hair loss medications available today.

    Additionally, if you utilize these treatments and stabilize your hair loss at an early stage, surgical hair restoration may become an option down the road.

    Good luck!

    Blake (Future_HT_Doc)
    Editorial Assistant

  5. Vinoth
    November 26, 2012 @ 12:38 am

    Mam i am vinoth(male) only 19 years old but my hairs are falled,only very small amount of hairs are present.i was take some treatment and also used the eruvamatin lotion but its fails to me..
    This problem is made me alone,giving so much of pains to my little heart mam..
    Mam i am a good man, no bad habits i am doing and also no friends here with me even relations also because of my alone this all happen by hair problem..please mam i am poor boy already i put more money for this problem apart from my strength..can you please give correct way to regrowth my hairs..i am engineering student mam..lifestyle is important for that beauty also..sorry i am not well in english so please adjust me and guide me as you like..if you help me definitly i will change my position of life..i attended so many shame moment this problem..this problem is start at the age of 14 still its continue mam..nobody here to help me my mom is always help me and scold me..
    I am completly loss my concentration mam please do something and release me from this tears..thanks for this relief because my heart pains is decreased by share this thanks..thanks a lot

  6. David aka - TakingthePlunge
    November 3, 2012 @ 5:17 am


    Medical hair loss treatments work best when there is some existing, miniaturized hair. If you are already slick bald, you will not likely the hair growth results you hope for. However, there is never any harm in trying.

    The best way for you to retain existing hair is a combination of Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). I highly recommend discussing such a treatment with your doctor or a dermatologist.

    The best way to find out if and where Rogaine is available in your area is to consult with your local pharmacist.

    Best of luck!

  7. Deepak
    November 2, 2012 @ 11:07 am

    hello sir,
    I am from INDIA and my age is 57yrs, can i try the lotion and i am half bold, if i can, where in INDIA i will get the above medicine or lotion, Please advice and give some important tips to retain the existing hair.
    waiting for your answer through my Email ID
    Thank you,

  8. David aka - TakingthePlunge
    September 6, 2012 @ 1:25 am


    Your first step should be to consult with a dermatologist if you have not yet done so. Typically, male pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia) presents itself as one of the stages on the Norwood Scale.

    Your description of balding in a “random” or non uniform manner suggest to me that you may be suffering from alopecia areata. However, I am not a doctor and, even if I were, it would be impossible to diagnose without seeing you in person.

    Best of luck,

  9. Krishnan
    September 4, 2012 @ 3:16 pm

    Hi, (I am Male ; Age: 23)

    My hair is thinning and few weeks back i was seeing lot of hair fall too.. I have mild itchy scalp. I just realized the density of my hair is decreasing, but it is not uniform.. it is random and i see small small regions where the density is very less.. for example on the sides of head.. in forehead.. so give me a solution for this problem in order to increase my hair density.. i love to have dense hair..

    thank you

  10. David aka - TakingthePlunge
    July 31, 2012 @ 4:08 am


    You have not specified if you are male or female so I will provide answers for both cases. Males can use both Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). These are the only two clinically proven and FDA approved medical hair loss treatments currently available. When used in combination they are considered by many experts to be the best drug treatment for male pattern hair loss currently available. The two drugs have a synergistic and complementary effect on the thinning, balding scalp.

    For females, only Rogaine is clinically proven safe and effective. However, if you are looking for some credible natural alternatives, I suggest visiting our online hair loss treatments shop.


  11. linchan
    July 28, 2012 @ 3:43 pm

    i am 31year old i love my hair but presently my hair is falling down daily. now i am so scared about of this. all my family people are bald so what step i should be taken to regrowth my hair again..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *