“Who is the best hair transplant doctor” is a common question posed on our hair restoration discussion forum and typically leads to subjective answers. As members post their preferences for particular hair transplant doctors, please understand that though some data may be objective – there is a lot of subjectivity. However, the real question is not “who is best” but rather “how do we know which hair restoration physicians truly perform state of the art hair transplantation”?
At the Hair Transplant Network, we recommend only those hair restoration physicians who truly have a proven track record in performing state of the art hair transplantation. Members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians consist of an elite group who perform regular larger sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation. To see our coalition membership standards click here.
All of our hair restoration doctors are continually reviewed and assessed in a few ways.
Pat Hennessey, the Publisher of our community, has visited and continues to visit our hair transplant physicians as well as other potentially promising leading hair restoration clinics worldwide. To date, the Hair Transplant Network is the only Network worldwide to assess their hair transplant physicians in this way. To see the highlights from Pat’s visits, view “Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics“.
Pat’s visits include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of the hair transplant surgical procedure (including session sizes), technique, and tools used to perform the surgery. This assessment is measured against other leading hair restoration clinics worldwide who have a consistent track record of producing first-rate hair transplant results.
- Before, immediately post op, progressive, and after pictures up to 12 to 18 months provided by the clinic are assessed in by Pat in person.
- The opportunity to meet live hair transplant patients from their clinic to see overall hair coverage and hair density
- Technical details about the hair transplant surgery performed, the patients seen, and in general are obtained as needed to understand their overall practice.
- Detailed discussion with the hair transplant clinic and doctor
Ultimately, Pat demands for visual proof that these hair restoration clinics truly measure up to our high level of membership standards.
Hair transplant clinics are continually evaluated by follow up visitations, and hair transplant patient provided feedback presented our hair restoration discussion forum. We take patient feedback carefully. Pat has had no problem removing hair restoration physicians from our network in the past when after the evaluation of a specific case, it is determined that a particular hair transplant surgeon/clinic is not up to par with today’s standards.
Therefore, I strongly recommend selecting a hair restoration physician that is a member of the Coalition.
It is important however to do your own dilligent research before selecting a hair transplant doctor. Using the find feature of our hair restoration forum will lead you to over 5 years of patient posted experiences and photos of our recommended and coalition physicians as well as other clinics.
Technorati Tags: hair transplant doctor, hair restoration physicians, hair transplantation, hair restoration, hair transplant physicians, hair restoration clinics, Hair Transplant Network, hair transplant results, hair transplant patients, hair transplant surgery, hair transplant surgeon