Turning on the TV late at night, you may find yourself showered with promises of dream fulfillment of restoring a natural and full head of hair with the latest and greatest miracle cure hair loss products. Tapping into emotional insecurities, these infomercials entice balding men and women with the hope that all of their hair loss problems will soon be yesterday’s news. But do these fancy hyped products live up to their promises?
Below you will find 5 important tips that will enable you to properly evaluate each product with sound mind rather than gut and emotion.
- There Is No Miracle Hair Regrowth Therapy: Though this may sound like common sense, late night infomercials may just pull the emotional heart strings and convince you otherwise. Keeping this truth in the back of your mind may save you money and hair.
- If it Sounds Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is: An old motto to reacquaint yourself with as it applies in most situations.
- Research Any Hair Loss Treatment You are Considering: Though temptation lures impulsivity, use the internet to research each product you are considering thoroughly. Evaluate each ingredient and research whether or not there have been any third party unbiased clinical studies on hair loss efficacy.
- Make Informed Decisions Instead of Emotional Instinct: Advertisements wouldn’t blatantly lie would they? Maybe not – but in many cases, they will stretch every truth imaginable to lure your business. Make decisions based on evidence from your research, not promises and “money back guarantees”. Money may be refundable, but I guarantee they can’t promise a return on lost hair.
- View Real Patient Photos and Testimonies on our Patient Hair Loss Forum: Don’t rely on company website testimonies, use our online patient based hair loss forum community and meet with real patients to learn how they successfully restored their hair.